Thursday 12 July 2012

Pearl River Beer Chinese Beer (Guangzhou)

Hi, I hope the drinking is going well, here is another Beer I tried.....


Taste Test Time


I have travelled alot, and wherever I go I like to sample the local beer, I was on a trip to Guangzhou so I tried a bottle of Pearl River. The brewery is officially called "Guangzhou Zhu Jiang Beer Group" & according to its website its pronounced - JOO JUNG BEER.

Well for me this beer was not a good taste, it was light in colour & light in taste, with no head. Think of drinking very light golden water, or dear I say it Budweiser!

Pearl River (Zhujiang Beer) Guangzhou



You can see from the picture how light it is. China Is a great Country with lots of different alcohol choices but I'm afraid the Pear River Beer is not its best. It has a 5.3% ABV so it strong enough but where is the taste?

Go Try it & comment for a Yay or Nay....



CANTON TOWER

Here is a quick picture of Canton Tower or also known as Guangzhou Tower I took.  The Tallest structure in China. Ill be back with more of my drinking adventures from China.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment