Monday 5 November 2012

Some cookie please....

Hi,

How things going? I know I know I know..... It's been a while we didn't update the blog...

We've been travelling everywhere and sometime internet isn't that handy... :(

We were in Ireland for a month , then back to Malaysia , then a wedding in Jakarta, then China for about 3 weeks which is the worst for internet, blogging n facebook stuff, we all know abt that...

Am now back to Malaysia, feeling lost n don't know what to do. thinking of working with others and thinking of opening up my own shop too..

Am I thinking too much and blah blah blah.......too much to tell u guys.

Why not sit down with me and have some tea n cookie!  :) That makes me more happy.. :P


Simple Butter Cookie 
200g Unsalted Butter
200g Caster Sugar
1       Egg
400g Plain Flour, sifted
1tsp  Vanilla Extract (or any flavour u like)


Method:
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add egg and flavouring mix until well cooperated.
3. Fold in the flour.
4. Shape it into a disk and wrap in cling wrap. Put into the fridge for at least 30 mins.
5. Preheat the oven to 200c.
6. Roll it out to about 4mm thickness and cut it out with cookie cutter.
7. Bake it in the oven for 8-10mins or till cooked.

I bought some cookie cutter when I was in China. That's why I can't wait to try them out.. Hahaha...
There u go !!

The Angry Bird Cookie Cutter!

Cut n Cut n Cut




Fresh from the oven. :)


Opss.. They are Angrying !! When I forgot to take them out from the oven


Any packaging idea?
Logo designing is still in progress.


NOW..... Where is my tea ??


Love,

Chilie


No comments:

Post a Comment